Join our ecosystem
Our ecosystem brings together peers, experts and resources in a supportive space for continuous learning. Connect with other professionals and practitioners from diverse organisations who share your curiosity and passion for purpose-driven leadership and teamwork or regenerative measurement and evaluation. Gain access to practical resources which support and deepen your daily work.
Be part of a growing community supporting each other to lead change from the inside out.
Curious to see what it’s all about? You are invited to join us for the first 6 weeks for free!
About our Communities of Practice
Our Communities of Practice connect peers and experts on a (bi-)monthly basis. In our facilitated online calls we explore different themes and topics, combining expert input, peer learning and exchange, and practical tools and methodologies that you can apply in your work. We create space to share experiences, good practices, challenges and support each other to put learnings into action.
We currently offer two Communities of Practice: one on purpose-driven leadership and teamwork and one on regenerative measurement.
Purpose-driven leadership & teamwork
For us, purpose-driven leadership and teamwork is based on empowering processes, collaborative and appreciative cultures and developing each individual’s potential. Join us to explore tools and practices for leading and collaborating from the inside out.
This community of practice is for you if you are:
- Leading a team or department or growing into a leadership role
- Working in human resources or internal capacity development
- A culture leader that seeks to influence internal ways of working
- A founder (co-)leading your own organisation
- You are seeking ways to practice a more human-centred and empowering approach to leadership and teamwork
Regenerative Measurement & Evaluation
Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to apply measurement in a way that brings energy and motivation rather than taking it? For us, measurement and evaluation is based on curiosity, joint learning, sharing knowledge and applying methodologies that capture human complexity.
Our approach centres around holistic capacity development of people, teams and systems. It is grounded in science and keeps the focus on being practical and relevant. As such, rethinking why, how and what we measure can help us orient towards what matters in our work.
This community of practice is for you if you are working in:
- impact evaluation or organisational learning
- a leadership role where metrics are part of your work
- human resources or internal capacity development
- strategy development or innovation
- any other role where a regenerative approach to measurement can support your work
Our Living Library is a curated collection of resources that make a difference to your day to day work. Our resources bring together practical tools and experience, with relevant, academically grounded sources and insights.
Our approach to developing our library is based on the needs of our network members, connected to our core topics: purpose-driven leadership and teamwork, learning & experience design, personal & inner development and regenerative measurement & evaluation.
As a network member, you can share the resources within your organisation, and integrate them into your internal processes and offerings.
Examples of Our Resources
In a unique way that is rarely found, Emily combines competence, professionalism and creativity with enthusiasm, authenticity and fun. Unity Effect does not only talk social entrepreneurship and new work, they know what it means and how to make it work in real life. I enjoy and have benefited from each and every collaboration with Unity Effect and Emily can only highly recommend them as a competent and professional partner.
Head of HR & Facility Management, Forest Stewardship Council
Our network is geared towards creating value on a personal level. Although you join as a representative from an organisation, the resources, online calls and further support provided are centred around the ambition to enable you personally to carry out your work in a more intentional way. This is why our pricing model is based on individual participation.
We offer different price levels to enable people from different backgrounds to be able to join the Journey. We don’t want price to be a barrier and therefore we offer limited number of reduced rate scholarships for each Journey, with the final price agreed on together with you. To apply for a scholarship, please select this option in the application form.
The Leadership Journey has been certified by the Institute for Education and Social Innovation (Ibugi). We are able to issue two kinds of certificates of successful completion, a Further Education Certificate for the professional context and a Higher Education Certificate for the academic context (3 ECTS points).
Curious to see what it’s about but not ready to commit? We understand!
That is why you can join for the first 6 weeks for free.
What's included when you sign up?
- Onboarding to the Living Library and relevant communities of practice
- Access to the Living Library (all resources) and the shared online space
- Rights to use, integrate and modify the resources within the Living Library
- Access to communities of practice with regular online calls and invitations to bring in your ideas and needs, e.g. for the thematic CoP sessions
- One contact person from Unity Effect for you and your organisation and regular evaluation on individual and organisational level to support your learning process and engagement with the Unity Effect network.
- Discounts to other Unity Effect offers, and access to little gifts and surprises.
Benefits if two or more people from your organisation join:
- Annual online meeting with all members and further staff to reflect on your engagement with the network, and what to improve.
- One contact person and back-up from Unity Effect that you can reach out to in case of questions or ideas.
- Evaluation of needs and developments, based on our regenerative approach to measuring capacity development.
Add-on: 1 on 1 support
- Consultation calls: 30 minute online calls per month (which you can also accumulate) with a Unity Effect team member to support you in implementing your ideas and work.
- Types of consultation: support with applying resources from the Living Library into your context; planning a workshop or event; personal coaching.
- Living Library: Channels to share your needs that we then prioritise for developing new resources within our core areas.